Re: Word 7 Menus

Subject: Re: Word 7 Menus
From: john -at- garisons -dot- com
To: "John Posada" <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 10:21:51 -0500

I agree with Paul Hanson ... add the things you want to the Quick Access
Toolbar.

1. Right-click on the QAT
2. Select Customize the QAT
3. In the "Choose commands form" box, select All Commands
4. Select one and click Add>>
5. Arrange as necessary
6. Click OK to save

I have the Paragraph, Font, and Borders menus there along with a bunch of
other things I frequently use. I often add things I'll need for a short
time, then take them off after I'm done.

While it is different than Word 2003, I've gotten used to it and kinda
like it after using it for a couple of months. You can add things that
were a couple of levels deep in 2003 version to the toolbar - a real time
savings. Also can add specific commands - like Make Hidden Text, Edit
Header, Edit Footer, etc.

It is about the only customization you can do, but it's pretty good.

My 2¢,

John G

Mr. Posada opined:
> Hey, guys...where I'm at now, they've standardized on Word 7. I hate
> the new menu structure.
>
> Is there any setting that allows you to switch to the menu structure
> from previous versions?

Use Doc-To-Help&#8217;s XML-based editor, Microsoft Word, or HTML and

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com