Re: Subwindow name?

Subject: Re: Subwindow name?
From: Robert Lauriston <robert -at- lauriston -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:11:58 -0800

Are you saying that after you enter a device name and click Next, you
have three windows open, (1) the original with the Add New Device
button / link, (2) the device name window, and (3) the IP address
window? Are they tiled, and each has a different name in the title
bar?

If that's the case, the UI design is so profoundly incompetent that
I'd avoid naming the parts and just describe the actions.

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com