Re: my bad displays habit

Subject: Re: my bad displays habit
From: Tony Chung <tonyc -at- tonychung -dot- ca>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 02:12:24 -0800

[re: "appears"]

My high school creative writing club mentor taught us also to avoid
the use of "seems", exclamation points, and passive voice. It took me
twenty years to realize that those were general guidelines only, to be
broken when given the opportunity to do so.

-T

--
Tony Chung: Creative Communications
Cell: +1-604-710-5164