Re: RE: my bad displays habit

Subject: Re: RE: my bad displays habit
From: Odile Sullivan-Tarazi <odile -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: Paul Goble <pgcommunication -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:25:58 -0800

That's a good point!

We have tried to go this route with screenshots, though I'd not made
this connection. In addition, we do not show screenshots at each
step. We include them when the UI is interesting, unusual, or
complex. The routine stuff we don't keep repeating.

We are also writing for an audience of developers. I realize there
are some environments (audience, situation, type of doc) in which a
screenshot at each step makes sense.

Odile

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com