Re: Jealousy in the TW Workplace?

Subject: Re: Jealousy in the TW Workplace?
From: Melodi Moran <diamondvapor5 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com, Sue Jones <suej_be -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 09:03:29 -0800 (PST)

Hi Sue

Yes - as I said to another person - I suppose it is just the nature of the beastin dealing with humans. You always have those bad eggs

My gosh - you HIRED the person in? Actually I too one time hired a person in who became the seeds of my downfall at that co - hahaha. But in a totally different way. But it was all good as they hired me to contract and I made 4 x the money. Long story

It is comforting to know, though, that others have the same experience - I mean, I am not GLAD for your misedry but at least it keeps it in perspective. It's THEIR stuff.

Melodi