Re: First Technical Writer

Subject: Re: First Technical Writer
From: Robert Courtney <bobsc1 -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 09:15:19 -0800

Oh well, I might as well fess up.... I to am the only tech writer at my
company. And I acquire my position last October. Doing so in this
economy is a challenge and takes luck and good credentials.

So, congratulations to all of us who have been fortunate enough to be
able to buck the economy and jobs outlook.

Robert Courtney
Technical Writer
PDSI – Principal Decision Systems International
O: (800) 850-7374 ext 1283
F: (714) 703-3000
E: robertcourtney -at- pdsi-software -dot- com
www.pdsi-software.com

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com