RE: First Technical Writer -- PPT presentation tips

Subject: RE: First Technical Writer -- PPT presentation tips
From: <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 13:01:49 -0700


That sounds like something that would be generally helpful to the list.
Maybe post it on TechWr-l and/or write a short bit to go with it, then
let us all know?

It also sounds like something that would be great as a guest blogger and
for your LinkedIn page.

Kathleen

> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Re: First Technical Writer -- PPT presentation tips
> From: Pro TechWriter <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
> Date: Thu, March 11, 2010 1:25 pm
> To: salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com
> Cc: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
>
> I am the one who has the "introduction to your technical writer"
> presentation, but I have to be at home to get to it. (It's never been posted
> on TechWrl that I know of.)
>
> As soon as I find it I'll send it to those who would like a copy :-)
>
> PT
>
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Chris Morton <salt -dot- morton -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry, Craig. I've searched high and low and can't put my hands on
> > anything.
> > Perhaps another Techwr-l remembers the thread and can get us both a copy?
> >
> > > Chris
> >
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> > > Chris,
> > >
> > > I'd like a copy. Could you send me one?
> > >
> > > Craig
> > >
> > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> >
> > > The Techwr-l *archives also contain PPT presentation tips* you could
> > adopt
> > > and pass along to those who might make use of such info. If you can't
> > find
> > > these and would like a copy, send me a private e-mail and I'll forward a
> > > copy.
> > >
> > > Chris
> > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> >
> > Use Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word, or HTML and
> > produce desktop, Web, or print deliverables. Just write (or import)
> > and Doc-To-Help does the rest. Free trial: http://www.doctohelp.com
> >
> > Explore CAREER options and paths related to Technical Writing,
> > learn to create SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS documents, and
> > get tips on FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION best practices. Free at:
> > http://www.ModernAnalyst.com
> >
> > ---
> > You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
> >
> > To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> > techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> > or visit
> > http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/pro.techwriter%40gmail.com
> >
> >
> > To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> >
> > Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> > http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
> >
> > Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> > http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
> >
> >
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Use Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word, or HTML and
> produce desktop, Web, or print deliverables. Just write (or import)
> and Doc-To-Help does the rest. Free trial: http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> Explore CAREER options and paths related to Technical Writing,
> learn to create SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS documents, and
> get tips on FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION best practices. Free at:
> http://www.ModernAnalyst.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/kathleen%40writefortheuser.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Use Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word, or HTML and
produce desktop, Web, or print deliverables. Just write (or import)
and Doc-To-Help does the rest. Free trial: http://www.doctohelp.com

Explore CAREER options and paths related to Technical Writing,
learn to create SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS documents, and
get tips on FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION best practices. Free at:
http://www.ModernAnalyst.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


Follow-Ups:

Previous by Author: Anybody going to WritersUA?
Next by Author: RE: Address this. . .
Previous by Thread: RE: First Technical Writer (Melissa Nelson)
Next by Thread: Re: First Technical Writer -- PPT presentation tips


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads