RE: Address this. . .

Subject: RE: Address this. . .
From: <kathleen -at- writefortheuser -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan,Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:49:11 -0700

I recently read a book called "Weird Ideas that Work," which analyzes
how companies can promote innovation. One of the things he says is that
people don't like change. Is that what's going on here, Kevin? I'm a bit
puzzled about how you've rejected peoples' comments, unless they agree
with your way of doing things.

Were you just looking for validation when you originally wrote? My take
on the responses is that some people see the term "address" the same way
you do, and others don't. Same for how to deal with release notes.

If it works for your company and you're happy with it, I don't
understand all the hoo hah.

Kathleen

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com