Re: What do you call something?

Subject: Re: What do you call something?
From: Robert Hodgins <ehodgins -at- telusplanet -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 14:15:04 -0600

On Thu, 2010-03-18 at 14:14 -0600, Spectrum Writing wrote:
> Okay, you know how, for example, like in cartoons, when a character talks,
> the words are contained in some kind of like balloon type object - anyway,
> they are surrounded with a semi-oval shape border with a pointed end that
> points to the character's mouth -
Speech bubbles or speech balloons.


Use Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word, or HTML and
produce desktop, Web, or print deliverables. Just write (or import)
and Doc-To-Help does the rest. Free trial:

Explore CAREER options and paths related to Technical Writing,
learn to create SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS documents, and
get tips on FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION best practices. Free at:

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:

What do you call something?: From: Spectrum Writing

Previous by Author: Re: Which would you prefer and why? (Help Tool)
Next by Author: RE: Famous Last Words
Previous by Thread: What do you call something?
Next by Thread: Re: What do you call something?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads