RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions

Subject: RE: [OT]: rabbit-trapping instructions
From: "Sharon Burton" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>, <info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 12:10:54 -0700

My then 13 year old son thought we were getting a cute and cuddly house
bunny, to go with the hamsters, fish, frog, snake, and cats. We found out
that bunnies are in a pretty constant state of rage.

Anything sets them off and then they stomp their back feet and throw
themselves from side to side. You can hear the internal dialog, complete
with bad words. Oohh, this makes me so mad! Ohhh, I hate this!

She terrorized the cats by chasing them around the house, showing her rage
when they got away. It was very fun and we loved Emma the house bunny.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Content Consultant
www.anthrobytes.com