RE: Microsoft Manual of Style questions

Subject: RE: Microsoft Manual of Style questions
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:09:33 -0400

I didn't read too quickly. *They* failed to use the industry standard
for sloppy readers: bold, underlined, italicized, 24-point font.

(With circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one.)

Anyway, thanks for catching that!

Almost Friday,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -