Agile PLM (was RE: Doc version control - in-house

Subject: Agile PLM (was RE: Doc version control - in-house
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:45:40 -0400

Well then. That is probably what will happen locally... when
they get a 'round-tuit'.

I'll just sit back and wait for it to roll downhill... ahem.

But, all seriousness aside, does anybody have any suggestions
as to what I should look for, or what I could usefully
request BEFORE they start to roll out whatever configuration
of Agile at this company?

When I'm doing stuff on my own, I prefer the old adage:
"It's better to ask forgiveness than permission."

But when something is about to be done _to_ me, I like
to intervene _before_ it gets cast in stone, in case
there's an opportunity to head off anything that "looked
good on paper" but is a pain for those who have to live
with it, in the trenches.

Any gotchas? Any options that can go either way if you
don't know what to expect?

- Kevin

or disclosing it.

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -