RE: Let's start a movement! was: Re: Microsoft Manual of Style question

Subject: RE: Let's start a movement! was: Re: Microsoft Manual of Style question
From: Claire Philpott <cphilpott -at- ppf -dot- com -dot- cy>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:05:58 +0000

Well more the movement that removed the U from words such as colour and flavour, and other changes that differentiate US English from UK English.

I grew up in a country where you never wore your pants or vests on the outside, and the pavement was what you walked on.

However, the differences of UK to US English have been done to death so let's leave it there.

Claire