RE: FrameMaker paths to imported images...

Subject: RE: FrameMaker paths to imported images...
From: "Monique Semp" <monique -dot- semp -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "Richard Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>, "techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:51:55 -0700

No, no network path at all; everything is on my local C drive, which is why
this is so odd. All the documentation I've unearthed says that as long as
everything is on the local drive and doesn't have to go "back up to C:\"
and down again, things should work as I expect. But they don't.

I have found a shareware plug-in that I'm going to try:
http://home.comcast.net/~bruce.foster/Archive.htm. It sounds like it
should do the trick.

-Monique

<snip>

> Are your files on a network server?

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -