Acrobat Not Following Word Page Breaks

Subject: Acrobat Not Following Word Page Breaks
From: Michelle Despres <michelle -dot- despres -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 09:44:56 -0600

Hello:

I am using MS Word 2007 SP2 and Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended version 9.3.2
on XP Professional version 5.1.2600 SP 3.0.

It might be more accurate to say that Adobe isn't following the margins, but
its leading to incorrect page breaks. Imagine that when Acrobat converts
the Word doc, it moves the text down half an inch, which causes the page to
run over to the next page. It keeps the original page break, so I have a
page in my pdf with half an inch of text. It seems to be happening on
pages that start with a heading.

These Word docs previously converted without an issue, and I am not sure
what's changed.

Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Thanks.
Michelle

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish documentation,
manuals, and other information through multiple channels. Choose
authoring (and import) as well as virtually any output you may need.
http://www.doctohelp.com/

- Use this space to communicate with TECHWR-L readers -
- Contact admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information -