Re: Creative Writing Assignment - humor

Subject: Re: Creative Writing Assignment - humor
From: Wade Courtney <wade -dot- courtney -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:59:01 -0700

As a life long sailor, I was not offended at all by the post. We are all
adults here. It wasn't a personal attack to anyone on the list. If you can't
please everyone, and you can't, the please the ones that matter the most to
you. Everyone else can suck it.

------------------------------
Wade Courtney
01110111011000010110010001100101
North San Diego County
[image: Y! messenger:] wcourtne
[image: Linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wadecourtney>[image:
Facebook]<http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=585813433&hiq=wade%2Ccourtney>[image:
Blogger] <http://mydoscentavos.blogspot.com/>[image:
Twitter]<http://twitter.com/elpicoso>[image:
StumbleUpon] <http://chalupaman.stumbleupon.com/>[image:
Yelp]<http://elpicoso.yelp.com>[image:
Picasa] <http://picasaweb.google.com/wade.courtney>[image:
Flickr]<http://www.flickr.com/photos/elpicoso/>[image:
Google] <http://www.google.com/profiles/wade.courtney>
Wade's Shared Items Best Personal Web Host: DreamHost [Hive Five
Followup]<http://feeds.gawker.com/%7Er/lifehacker/full/%7E3/gSzyOEAHKn8/best-personal-web-host-dreamhost>