RE: Internet Jukebox

Subject: RE: Internet Jukebox
From: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
To: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 09:45:16 -0400

David Neeley suggested:

> If you're like me, sometimes you enjoy having a little music in the
> background. Today, I found a website that has a "jukebox" application
> that has hit songs from the era of the jukebox--from 1950 to 1989.
> Click on the year of your choice, and you have continuous play of the
> hits. They also have other listings for particular genre, and from
> prior years "the Swing Era" and later as well "The MTV era"...
>
> So far, I'm only up to 1952, but I am enjoying it hugely! I hope you
> might also...
>
> <www.tropicalglen.com>
>
> I have enjoyed other streaming audio sites for years, such as
> Shoutcast.com (I find baroque music to be energizing but not
> distracting, and something I can have on for hours without tiring of
> it). This makes a very nice change of pace, however.

For the benefit of us corporate captives who work at the
office, and not at home, how much bandwidth do these things suck?

- K

<bumpf-start>

or disclosing it.

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/