Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler

Subject: Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 09:20:23 -0400

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:08 AM, Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com> wrote:
> Mr. Jong, I will thank you to refrain from misquoting me. If you are indeed a professional writer, then I find it very difficult - no, almost impossible - to accept the idea that your gross mischaracterization of my words could be accidental. I am proud to admit that I expressed many misgivings and opposing views, but I made no accusations of any kind. I challenge you to quote any writing of mine in which I accused you or anyone else of "immoral" or "unethical" actions.

I also read the comments and replies, and I thought Steve came pretty close.

--
John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

Gain access to everything you need to create and publish information
through multiple channels. Your choice of authoring (and import)
formats with virtually any output. Try Doc-To-Help free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com/