Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler

Subject: Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 07:21:07 -0700

I'm curious about what these "work artifacts" might be and how they expect
applicants to obtain them for submission. The issues some have mentioned with
obtaining permission to use copies of proprietary or classified documents
created would be child's play compared to trying to do it for things like
project notebooks, plans, schedules, etc. , that were never published and almost
always contain IP not included in finished documents.

Gene Kim-Eng