RE: Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler

Subject: RE: Re: Certification: Ernest and Scribbler
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com, stevefjong -at- comcast -dot- net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 10:35:13 -0600

IMO, the "Rrnest vs Scribbler" comparison is rapidly degenerating into "good employee/bad employee" rather than a comparison of individuals who do or do not have the necessary knowledge, experience or skills to be effective in the profession. Analogies that would be equally applicable to technical writers and unskilled hourly workers and do not focus on profession-specific qualifications will not be of use to hiring managers and will contribute to an impression of triviality.

Gene Kim-Eng