RE: Pro's and Con's -- FrameMaker vs InDesign

Subject: RE: Pro's and Con's -- FrameMaker vs InDesign
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Ken Poshedly" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:33:18 -0500

Ken, this discussion has been on the list in some detail in the past three or four years (see, for instance, http://goo.gl/63Gc). I seem to recall Geoff Hart may have dedicated one of his vintage analyses to Frame vs. Indy awhile back, too. Can't be sure, but this link, http://goo.gl/1Kuj, will get you started.

HTH,
Jim