Re: Seeking Robohelp manual

Subject: Re: Seeking Robohelp manual
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:04:13 -0500

And if you don't want to wait for one to be shipped and would like to
begin moments from now, I also offer one at:

http://www.gooberguides.com/products/robohelp/robohelp-html-version-8-self-paced-training/

Cheers... Rick :)

Spectrum Writing wrote:
> Essentials of Adobe RoboHelp 8 HTML but Kevin Siegel of IconLogic.
> (www.iconlogic.com).
>
> Highly recommended! (and I have no affiliation other than being a very
> satisfied customer).
> He also provides weekly skills and drills when you sign up for his
> newsletter.
>
> HTH,
>
> TVB
>
> Tammy Van Boening
> Owner/Principal
> Spectrum Writing, LLC
> www.spectrumwritingllc.com
> info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: techwr-l-bounces+info=spectrumwritingllc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+info=spectrumwritingllc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On
> Behalf Of Thomas, Julie
> Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:45 AM
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Subject: Seeking Robohelp manual
>
> We are getting Robohelp 8 installed to start creating application help
> from our current user manuals. This will be the first time I've seen the
> product in several years, and I'm the "beta tester" aka guinea pig for
> our group. Since I found the Adobe FrameMaker Classroom in a Book to be
> very helpful in learning FrameMaker last year, I am looking for
> something similar for Robohelp. However, Adobe does not seem to have any
> Robohelp manuals, and I don't have any experience with other
> publishers/authors. Does anyone have experience with other available
> Robohelp training publications? We will be starting with basic topic
> based, and moving to context sensitive help as we gain experience. Since
> we are contractors we are not provided with actual training. (sigh)
>
>
>
> Thanks!
>
>
>
> Julie Thomas
>
>
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help.
>
> Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
> Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/info%40spectrumwritingllc
> .com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help.
> Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
> Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/rstone75%40kc.rr.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
>
>
>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help.
Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


Follow-Ups:

References:
Seeking Robohelp manual: From: Thomas, Julie
RE: Seeking Robohelp manual: From: Spectrum Writing

Previous by Author: Re: Windows 7 screenshots
Next by Author: Re: Seeking Robohelp manual
Previous by Thread: RE: Seeking Robohelp manual
Next by Thread: Re: Seeking Robohelp manual


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads