Re: Seeking Robohelp manual

Subject: Re: Seeking Robohelp manual
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: info -at- spectrumwritingllc -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 17:24:23 -0500

Hi Tammy

Indeed there have already been other posts suggesting the same.
Hopefully you didn't feel that I was saying otherwise.

I was merely pointing out that the Iconlogic materials as well as my own
take a structured approach to learning the application, whereas what was
pointed to on the Adobe site is more of a hodgepodge collection of all
sorts of materials related to the product and nothing is in a particular
order. Sort of a "grab bag" of information.

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com