Re: ErgoTools for Tech Writers

Subject: Re: ErgoTools for Tech Writers
From: "Dana Worley" <dana -at- campbellsci -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:31:57 -0600

Ouch, pricey! :)

We have a production floor and those folks stand on mats. Apparently, we
buy it in big rolls and cut to fit. The head maintenance guy says we are
currently "out", but will have some in soon. I'll see how that works and look
into something different if I need to.

I definitely need a little cushion!

Thanks,

Dana W

On Thursday, October 21, 2010, Suzanne Chiles wrote:

> I applaud your quest for a standing workstation. I came across this
> item at my local kitchen store. It's like standing on a supportive
> soft cloud. I think it might be worth checking out:
> http://www.factorydirect2you.com/wellness-mats-anti-fatigue-floor-mats
> .html?gclid=CIG35- 6s5KQCFctL5QodVihNGg Suzanne
Dana Worley
Software Product Manager/Manager, Software Support Group
Campbell Scientific, Inc.
Microsoft MVP, Windows Help

www.jestersbaubles.com

http://www.doctohelp.com