RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor

Subject: RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: Ron Hearn <rhearn -at- central1 -dot- com>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:23:11 -0700

"And we're all sick of your off-key renditions of 'I shot the serif.'"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: techwr-l-bounces+richard -dot- combs=polycom -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+richard -dot- combs=polycom -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On
> Behalf Of Ron Hearn
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 3:03 PM
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Subject: RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
>
> "I could" replied the barman, "if you stayed in your seats. But you're
> always up and Roman around."
>
>
> ________________________________________
> From: techwr-l-bounces+rhearn=cucbc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [techwr-l-
> bounces+rhearn=cucbc -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of Dan Goldstein
> [DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com]
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 10:39 AM
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Subject: RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
>
> "Why not?" asked the first font. "Can't you Andalus?"
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ron Hearn
> Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 1:29 PM
> To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> Subject: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
>
> Four fonts walk into a bar. The barman says "Oi - get out! We don't want
> your type in here"
> :)
>
>
>
> This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
> the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible
> for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading,
> disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of
> any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify
> us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately
> thereafter. Thank you.
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-
> Help.
> Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
> Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as RHearn -at- cucbc -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-
> l/rhearn%40cucbc.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-
> Help.
> Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
> Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as richard -dot- combs -at- polycom -dot- com -dot-
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
> or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-
> l/richard.combs%40polycom.com
>
>
> To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
>
> Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
> http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.
>
> Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with Doc-To-Help.
Choose your authoring formats and get any output you may need. Try
Doc-To-Help, now with MS SharePoint integration, free for 30-days.
http://www.doctohelp.com

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40web.techwr-l.com


To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/ for more resources and info.

Please move off-topic discussions to the Chat list, at:
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-chat


Follow-Ups:

References:
A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor: From: Ron Hearn
RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor: From: Dan Goldstein
RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor: From: Ron Hearn

Previous by Author: RE: Pro's and Con's -- FrameMaker vs InDesign
Next by Author: RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
Previous by Thread: RE: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor
Next by Thread: Re: A little (and I mean little) Friday Humor


What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads


Sponsored Ads