Re: Spaces after periods 'n such

Subject: Re: Spaces after periods 'n such
From: Julie Stickler <jstickler -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Technical Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:55:04 -0400

No, really I I have no ideaology to defend. I was just a little tired
of being insulted by proxy for my typing habits.

My comment was a call for civility, not a political statement.

I apologize if anyone thought I was personally attacking them when I
asked that people please stop calling other people names on the list.

If a desire for civility on the internet makes me insecure, then I am
guilty as charged.