Re: Fort Collins, CO and tech writing

Subject: Re: Fort Collins, CO and tech writing
From: Michelle Despres <michelle -dot- despres -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: dvora -at- tech-challenged -dot- com
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:08:53 -0700

Hi Deborah:

First, let me say that I am sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how
difficult these past few months have been for you.

You just happened to move to an area with an active tech comm community - in
part through STC activities. I know we have a pro-STC audience and an
anti-STC audience on this list. Doesn't matter for this discussion.

The next meeting in your area isn't until January, but here are the details
I've copied from the STC Rocky Mountain Chapter website:

Northern Colorado Satellite <http://www.stcrmc.org/events/id/17>
starts: January 12, 2011 07:00 PM ends: January 12, 2011 08:30 PM
The Northern Colorado Satellite meets the second Wednesday of each month
from September through June in Fort Collins at Moxie Java, located at 2815
East Harmony Road, Fort Collins, CO 80528-3087.

If you want to know more about developing some contacts here, please feel
free to ask. I'm an active member of STC, and I'm happy to communicate with
you off list.

Michelle

http://www.doctohelp.com