Re: Print a list of URLs in an Excel

Subject: Re: Print a list of URLs in an Excel
From: "John J. McDermott, CPLP" <jjm -at- jkintl -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 10:15:52 -0700

You can add an extension to firefox to allow printing from the command line. See http://www.abeel.be/content/command-line-printing-firefox
This allows, e.g.,
firefox -print "http://mypage.com";

You can run a DOS command from Excel with the VB Shell():
Shell "firefox -print " + FileName

So you can put the Shell command in a macro and run it for each cell with a URL.

--john

John Posada asked:

--
John J. McDermott, CPLP
Learning and Performance Consultant
jjm at jkintl.com
Add an A for the Arts To STEM and get STEAM and a strong engine to move forward.

http://www.doctohelp.com