RE: New TECHWR-L Poll -- Jobs in 2011

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll -- Jobs in 2011
From: "Cardimon, Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: 'Ken Poshedly' <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:43:31 +0000

Here's to living like fat capitalist pigs!

Information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
do not read, distribute or reproduce this transmission (including any attachments). If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by telephone or email reply.

http://www.doctohelp.com