RE: New TECHWR-L Poll -- Jobs in 2011

Subject: RE: New TECHWR-L Poll -- Jobs in 2011
From: "Will Husa Documentation Solutions" <will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com>
To: "'techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 16:40:37 -0600

Being independent, I voted for "Change technical writing specialties or
areas of expertise" because my writing takes me to new industries and new
places every year.

Will Husa
Technical Writer
Will Husa Documentation Solutions
708.927.3569
www.4techwriter.com
will -dot- husa -at- 4techwriter -dot- com