TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Monday, January 10, 2011
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
"Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work.
--Thomas A. Edison
- Adobe FrameMaker: Structured FrameMaker Authoring Documents
- Single Sourcing with FrameMaker
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (A) Built-in FM-to-PDF features
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (B) Enhanced interactivity and automation
- Testing PDFs
- Building a PDF Front-End Interface to Document Collections
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.