TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Thursday, January 27, 2011
- MadCap Flare: Managing Content and Form for Translation
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (A) Built-in FM-to-PDF features
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (B) Enhanced interactivity and automation
- Testing PDFs
- Building a PDF Front-End Interface to Document Collections
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- Visually-Oriented Documentation
"Technical writers are trained to reveal almost nothing about themselves in their writings. This makes them freaks in the world of writers....
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.