Re: Best Practice...Reuse Content

Subject: Re: Best Practice...Reuse Content
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:35:08 -0500

Guys...Guys..there is no replication issue or distributged server
issue here. We are hosted by a third party out of Washington State
with guaranteed uptime. How they do it is up to them and there is no
impact to my issue.

Also, there is no issue with having regional versions of the content.
We write to US English.

--
John Posada
http://jposada.zenfolio.com/