Re: Google Chrome 9.0.597.84 still broken for WebHelp

Subject: Re: Google Chrome 9.0.597.84 still broken for WebHelp
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Rédacteur en chef <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 14:49:05 -0500

I've seen nothing new other than new comments from other frustrated
tech writers in their bug base. Publicly served WebHelp (and similar)
systems with "Does not work with Google Chrome" disclaimers/error
pages might be the way to go. HAT vendors are now all
releasing/working on new formats, in part because of this very issue.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com