TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, February 08, 2011
"There's not much to be said about the period except that most writers don't reach it soon enough.
- MadCap Flare: Managing Content and Form for Translation
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (A) Built-in FM-to-PDF features
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (B) Enhanced interactivity and automation
- Testing PDFs
- Building a PDF Front-End Interface to Document Collections
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- Visually-Oriented Documentation
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
Recent Blog Postings:
- Validating document procedures
- Protect document formatting in Microsoft Word
- Use graphics sparingly
- About Word to FrameMaker transition
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.