RE: Please post this to techwr-l list

Subject: RE: Please post this to techwr-l list
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: "'Tesdell, Lee S'" <lee -dot- tesdell -at- mnsu -dot- edu>, "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 16:35:29 +0000

What are you teaching? Just curous.

-----Original Message-----
From: techwr-l-bounces+lporrello=illumina -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com [mailto:techwr-l-bounces+lporrello=illumina -dot- com -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com] On Behalf Of Tesdell, Lee S
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:20 PM
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Subject: Please post this to techwr-l list

I would like my distance students (who work remotely) to complete their RH 8.0 projects and send them to me so that I can evaluate them. I would like to know which type of RH 8.0 output would be most appropriate both for them, as beginners, to post to an LMS or email to me (or other type of location), and for me, to open the projects, run the projects, and evaluate them.
Thank you in advance.

Lee S. Tesdell
Minnesota State University, Mankato
lee -dot- tesdell -at- mnsu -dot- edu<mailto:lee -dot- tesdell -at- mnsu -dot- edu>

http://www.doctohelp.com