TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Thursday, February 17, 2011
- (free webinar) Liven up your PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants\'>
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (A) Built-in FM-to-PDF features
- Testing PDFs
- (free webinar) Better PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers
- Building a PDF Front-End Interface to Document Collections
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- Visually-Oriented Documentation
"Learning the value of silence is learning to listen to, instead of screaming at, reality: opening your mind enough to find what the end of someone else's sentence sounds like, or listening to a dog until you discover what is needed instead of imposing yourself in the name of training.
--Brother Thomas Dobush, The Art of Raising a Puppy
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.