TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011
"I have made this letter longer, because I have not had the time to make it shorter."
- Testing PDFs
- (free webinar) Better PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers
- Building a PDF Front-End Interface to Document Collections
- Rich Media in PDFs with FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers+Multimedia Assistant
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- Visually-Oriented Documentation
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (B) Enhanced interactivity and automation
- WritersUA Conference for Sofware User Assistance
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.