Video feed to screensaver?

Subject: Video feed to screensaver?
From: RÃdacteur en chef <editorialstandards -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com >> TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:35:15 -0500

I use a webcam for the odd thing or two around here.
Have started poking at Animoto, Jing, and even RSAanimate
as possible additions to my Help, and for the training group.
But I can't recall how to make my webcam feed appear
as a screensaver - something that I used to do (in fact, the
women in the office complained how fat they looked when
I had it stretched across dual monitors).

In my own cube, I want people walking by to see themselves,
when I'm not around.
In a kiosk-ish application, I want ... the same thing... until they
press a key or touch the input device (pad, touchscreen, etc.).

I formerly had this working nicely as my screensaver, but that
PC died last year, and I cannot recall what app I used.
Current PC is still Win XP, and webcam is still Logitech.

Googling for webcam screensaver or video to screensaver,
and the odd variant of those keywords, returns only screensavers
that will accept OTHER people's remote webcam feeds.
I want it to display what the local (on-my-PC) webcam is seeing.
Anybody recall? Any suggestion for better keywords to
search?

</kevin>

--
 Â__o