Re: FrameMaker book files question

Subject: Re: FrameMaker book files question
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Ken Poshedly" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>, "Techwr-l" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 09:59:39 -0800

I would probably not bother. The filenames are invisible to the end document, and as long as you take care to keep the files from the new and previous book projects from getting mixed the only people who will ever notice are you and anyone else working on the doc. Our docs all have modules with mixed filenames in them, because we kernelize and reuse content.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Poshedly" <poshedly -at- bellsouth -dot- net>