TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011
"Your audience is one single reader. I have found that sometimes it helps to pick out one person -- a real person you know, or an imagined person and write to that one.
- Minimalism: Creating Information People Really Need
- Visually-Oriented Documentation
- MadCap Flare V7 -- What's New Demo
- FrameMaker-to-PDF Advanced Techniques: (B) Enhanced interactivity and automation
- WritersUA Conference for Sofware User Assistance
- The 2011 Roashow Kickoff in Long Beach, CA
- (free webinar) Walkthrough: from static PDF to rich interactive PDF using FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants
- FrameMaker Template Design
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
Recent Blog Postings:
- Making Your Help SEO Friendly
- Use graphics sparingly
- Using Software Requirements Models Together for Completeness
- COMPLACENCY AND TECHNICAL WRITERS
- How you ever hacked a process at work?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.