Re: Desktop timer software?

Subject: Re: Desktop timer software?
From: Mark Giffin <mgiffin -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 09:05:02 -0800

I use my cell phone for this all the time while I am working at the computer. I just set an alarm for some point in the future and then it makes a noise and vibrates. Your computer is not likely to vibrate in your pocket.

Mark

On 3/10/2011 7:56 AM, Pinkham, Jim wrote:

Looks like there's a pretty good selection to peruse here, Nancy:
http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/system/fwclocks.html.

Jim