RE: Reasons to adopt FrameMaker

Subject: RE: Reasons to adopt FrameMaker
From: "Porrello, Leonard" <lporrello -at- illumina -dot- com>
To: 'Gene Kim-Eng' <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, Federico Viani <Federico -dot- Viani -at- telit -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:02:53 +0000

Along the lines Gene suggests, you may find that a HAT that can import both Frame and Word docs and export to PDF, RTF, and HTML would provide you with the best solution to meet your customers' needs.

BTW, We distribute PDFs for review, and reviewers use Acrobat's commenting functionality. This enables reviewers to do everything electronically, and it also enables us to keep our source material out of the hands of the unwashed masses.