Re: Eye, I, aye! Display this!

Subject: Re: Eye, I, aye! Display this!
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:26:54 -0700

According to HP's website, your model can support two external
monitors at the same time if the onboard display is disabled. One
external can be connected to either the VGA or the DVI and the other
to the displayport. You can't use the VGA and DVI at the same time.

For all three displays, you'll need at least one of John's USB adapters.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com