TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Wednesday, March 23, 2011
"Manuals just slow you down and make you feel stupid. The directions are too slow, too detailed, and use too much abstract, arcane or academic language -- like boot up instead of turn on the red switch in the back.
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Austin, TX
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Atlanta, GA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Orlando, FL
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Vancover, B.C.
- Content Management Strategies/ DITA North America 2011 conference
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Seattle, WA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Portland, OR
- The MadCap Roadshow -- San Francisco, CA
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
- As a technical writer seeking employment, how often do you send post-interview thank you letters to potential employers?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.