TECHWR-L Daily AnnouncementsPosted on Monday, March 28, 2011
Sponsoring this mailingIf you or your company would like to sponsor this mailing, contact the TECHWR-L Admins at admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com for more information about costs and availability.
"Writers must rely more on the feel of a sentence than on the dictates of a rule book.
--James J. Kilpatrick, The Writers Art"
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Austin, TX
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Atlanta, GA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Orlando, FL
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Vancover, B.C.
- Content Management Strategies/ DITA North America 2011 conference
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Seattle, WA
- The MadCap Roadshow -- Portland, OR
- The MadCap Roadshow -- San Francisco, CA
- How do you display samples online without proprietary information?
- In 2011, I expect to:
- As a technical writer, do you have a preference for using open source tools and utilities?
You're receiving this message because you subscribed to the TECHWR-L Daily Announcements. Find more information at http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/listinfo/techwr-l-daily-announce.