RE: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership

Subject: RE: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership
From: "Veronica Kutt" <veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com>
To: "'Eric Ray'" <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:12:43 -0400

Thank you to Eric and Deborah,

For always being helpful and supportive, all the best to you both!

Good luck to Connie and Al, welcome!

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Veronica Kütt
President
Front Runner Training, a Div. of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica -at- front-runner -dot- com
"Learn what you wish you'd known yesterday!"®

Follow me on Twitter @Veronica_FR