Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership

Subject: Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership
From: Evelyn Lee Barney <evbarney -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:50:36 -0400

I discovered Thechwr-L while working on my Technical Communication certification at UMass Amherst, This list was a huge help to me then, and continues to be. i wish the best of everything, with many thanks, to Deborah and Eric - and am grateful the list will continue.

/Adiós/!

Ev

On 4/5/2011 1:07 PM, Chantel Brathwaite wrote:

I too am grateful for the years of hard work and dedication that Eric and Deborah gave to TECHWR-L. I've turned to TECHWR-L time and again since the late 90s and have always been helped by the people who use this one-of-a-kind resource. Eric and Deborah - you both did an incredible job and I thank you for it.

http://www.doctohelp.com