Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership

Subject: Re: Please Read: TECHWR-L Under New Ownership
From: "A.B. Cornwell" <cornwell -dot- ab -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:44:41 -0400

Another thank you to Eric and Deb. TECHWR-L sustained me through many years
of writing and training delivery. It's been one of the most useful and
delightful lists ever!

Hello to Connie (I am a fellow Charlottean - almost - I live next door in
Gaston County) and Al, looking forward to more TECHWR-L greatness.

Anne Cornwell

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Eric Ray <ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com> wrote:

> Gang,
>
> After more than 18 years of owning and managing TECHWR-L, we are
> delighted to announce that TECHWR-L is under new ownership. Join us
> in enthusiastically welcoming new owners Connie Giordano and Al Martine
> of INKtopia.
>
> We couldn't have found two more qualified or enthusiastic people to take
> over
> the reins of TECHWR-L. Connie's career in technical communications and her
> active participation in TECHWR-L for many years combined with Al's
> experience
> in membership organizations, blogging, training, and change management in
> the
> technology industry should prove to be a great foundation for evolving
> as it approaches its third decade. We not only think they'll bring
> stability and attention
> to TECHWR-L, but also great ideas and focus on community needs.
>
> We are grateful for the 18 years we've spent with TECHWR-L and especially
> for the
> many friendships, challenges, and successes we've enjoyed in transforming
> over these years. Certainly, TECHWR-L has been a big part of our lives! We
> look forward
> to watching from the sidelines now as Connie and Al put their stamp on the
> community.
>
> Welcome, Connie and Al! We wish you and the TECHWR-L community many great
> successes!
>
> Eric and Deborah Ray
> RayComm, Inc.
>
> ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com - Eric
> debray -at- raycomm -dot- com - Deb

> Create and publish documentation through multiple channels with
> Doc-To-Help.
> http://www.doctohelp.com
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as cornwell -dot- ab -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-

> or visit
> http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/cornwell.ab%40gmail.com

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public."

~ Cornel West

http://www.doctohelp.com