Re: Word: numbering appearing in italics--how to fix?

Subject: Re: Word: numbering appearing in italics--how to fix?
From: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: kafkascampi <kafkascampi -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:24:36 -0700

In Word 2007 and 2010, numbering is supposed to be automatically
matched to the text style, so try changing the numbered line to
another style tag and then back again and see if that does it. If
not, you'll need to use the #$%^& "Define New Number Format" dialog to
create a new numbering scheme with the font you want, because they've
taken away the ability to change the already-defined schemes.

Or, you could keep Word 2003 on another system to fix things like
this. That's what I'm doing.

Gene Kim-Eng

http://www.doctohelp.com